Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: To Mangiferaindicamango

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you come here every now and then.I noticed that you unbanned me from your board. I just wanted to thank you, however wanted to let you know I have no interrest in posting there anymore, therefore, you have the peace you sought.

    As far as I am concerned, water under the bridge, hope you feel the same.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I"m sorry if i feel that this isn't the place to talk about this but feel free to PM me and we can talk about it thru there..TY

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •